Efficient Incident Response Management
Throughout the Incident Workflow
In today’s world of expanding threats and tightening data privacy regulations, security, IT, and privacy—along with compliance and legal— must work together when responding to incidents involving protected personal data or risk wasted time and resources. The Radar integration with ServiceNow enables efficient incident response management throughout the incident workflow, reducing mean time to resolution for privacy incidents.
Radar applications for ServiceNow are designed to work with the Security Operations and IT Service Management modules:
- Radar for Security Operations (SecOps): The Radar for Security Operations application creates the “Privacy IR by Radar” tab on a security incident, allowing users to initiate a privacy incident in Radar for automated risk scoring and assessment, fostering cross-team collaboration.
- Radar for IT Service Management (ITSM): The Radar for IT Service Management application creates the “Privacy IR by Radar” tab on an IT incident, allowing users to initiate a privacy incident in Radar and speed incident resolution.
Foundational to the integration is the Radar Connector for ServiceNow application, which is responsible for the link between the ServiceNow platform and Radar. The Radar Connector for ServiceNow application holds the data for linking incidents in ServiceNow with incidents in Radar.
A bidirectional relationship between the two platforms creates a seamless workflow and facilitates the exchange of critical information across teams, who can now work in parallel to reduce decision time and efficiently resolve incidents.
Benefits for Security, Compliance & Privacy Teams
Security teams streamline their workflow around privacy incidents without sacrificing accuracy. This integration improves and speeds up:
- data collection with reduced errors
- risk factor analysis
- time to decision
For Compliance & Privacy
Compliance and Privacy teams will leverage this integration to ensure consistent privacy incident response and regulatory compliance. This integration supports a streamlined flow to:
- collect standardized assessment criteria
- systematically determine data breach reportability
- standardize analysis workflows