Broadcast Date: March 25, 2020
The inaugural Privacy Incident Benchmark Report is the first of its kind — an in-depth analysis of data incidents involving regulated personal information that establishes unique industry-specific breach notification benchmarks.
How long does it take on average to make a notification decision? How many incidents are actually notifiable after sufficient risk mitigation and a documented and defensible risk assessment? The report reveals these industry benchmarks, plus many more. In this privacy education web conference, cross-industry panelists will highlight key findings from the report and discuss how these critical benchmarking metrics can help you gauge the effectiveness of your incident response program, develop key performance indicators, demonstrate return on investment and reduce organizational risks.
What you’ll learn:
- Learn what metrics industry-leading organizations are analyzing to measure incident response program trends and efficacy, and which metrics they’re reporting to the executive team and board.
- See how your incident response program compares to others in your industry.
- Discover the actionable insights that can be drawn from continuously measuring critical key performance indicators .
- Find out what post-incident risk mitigations can reduce notification obligations.
- Ample time will also be provided for your questions.
Dave Cohen, CIPP/E, CIPP/US, Knowledge Manager, IAPP
Mahmood Sher-Jan, CEO & Founder, RadarFirst
Michelle Wraight, CISM, CRISC, Director, Global Head of Privacy Automation, BNY Mellon