How to Identify and Assess Data Incidents of all Shapes and Sizes (March 11th, 2015)View Webinar
Patient data is difficult to protect because it resides in so many different applications and databases and requires access by many caregivers and administrators. With sensitive patient data in so many places, data security and privacy incidents happen in a heartbeat and can be hard to discover. And with 90% of healthcare organizations still experiencing breaches, they appear to be inevitable.
The webinar presenters will share insights on how organizations can identify and prepare for privacy and security incidents of all shapes and sizes.
Attendees Will Learn:
- Monitor, identify, and rank inappropriate access automatically on any health information system
- Deter Medical Identity Theft and insider snooping
- Comply with federal and state data breach notification laws
- Ensure scalability and consistency with your incident response process
- Manage the whole spectrum of incident types
- Bridge the gap between security incident detection and response
Rob Rhodes, Senior Director of Patient Privacy Solutions at Iatric Systems
Mahmood Sher-Jan, CEO of RADAR