Dated: November 7, 2019
Use of the Website and its features is void where prohibited. By using the Website and its features, you represent and warrant that: (a) you are over the age of 18 and may otherwise enter into and form binding contracts under applicable law; (b) all information that you submit to RADAR via the Website is truthful and accurate; (c) you will maintain the accuracy of such information; and (d) your use of the Website and its features does not violate any applicable law or regulation.
Accessing the Website and Account Security
RADAR reserves the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any content, functionality, or services that we provide on or through this Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period or for any reason. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website.
You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website; and
To access the Website or the content, functionality, or services that we provide on or through the Website, you may be asked to provide certain registration information. It is a condition of your use of the Website that all the information that you provide on the Website is correct, current, and complete. You agree that all information that you provide to register with this Website or otherwise, including without limitation through the use of any interactive features on the Website, is governed by our Privacy Notice, and you consent to all actions that RADAR takes with respect to your information consistent with our Privacy Notice.
Your Use of the Website
Tampering with the Website, misrepresenting your identity or age, or conducting fraudulent activities on the Website are prohibited.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its entire content, functionality, and services (including without limitation all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement of the foregoing) are owned by RADAR, its licensors, or other providers of such material, and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- If we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided that you agree to be bound by RADAR’s end user license agreement for such applications (to the extent applicable).
You agree that you will not:
- Modify copies of any materials from the Website.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from the Website.
You must not access or use for any part of the Website or any materials available through the Website for any commercial purposes.
Protection of Intellectual Property Rights
If you believe that something on the Website violates your intellectual property rights, please provide notice to the RADAR Legal Department (identified below) with the following information:
- a physical or electronic signature of the owner (or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner) of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property alleged to have been infringed;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you allege is being infringed;
- a description of the allegedly infringing material and information sufficient to permit RADAR to locate the material;
- information reasonably sufficient to permit RADAR to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and an email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner in which it is used on the Website is not authorized by the copyright or other intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you that the information in the notification is accurate and that you have the authority to enforce the copyrights or other intellectual property rights that are claimed to be infringed.
RADAR Legal Department:
Attn: General Counsel
520 SW 6th Avenue
Portland, Oregon 97204
Email: [email protected]
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including without limitation any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the United States or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate RADAR, a RADAR employee, another Website visitor, or any other person or entity (including without limitation by using email addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits the use or enjoyment of the Website, or which may harm RADAR or other Website visitors, or expose them to liability, in each case, as determined by RADAR.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other materials that are malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Website (including without limitation any content, functionality, or services) is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance that you place on such information is at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its information.
This Website may include materials provided by third parties, including materials provided by other Website visitors, bloggers, and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by RADAR, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of RADAR. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Website
All information that RADAR collects on this Website is subject to RADAR’s Privacy Notice and Cookie Notice. By using the Website, you consent to all actions taken by RADAR with respect to your information in compliance with the Privacy Notice and Cookie Notice.
Links from the Website
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Website, you access them at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
Changes to the Website
Disclaimer of Warranty
THE WEBSITE, MATERIALS, CONTENT, FUNCTIONALITY, SERVICES, OR INFORMATION DERIVED FROM THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. RADAR does not warrant that: (a) the Website will meet your requirements, (b) the Website or any portion will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, or that RADAR will fix any errors, or (c) the Website will be accurate, up-to-date, or complete. Use of the Website (including without limitation its content, functionality, and services) is at your own discretion and risk, and RADAR is not responsible for any decisions that you make based on such use. RADAR is not responsible for any damage caused to your computer or data, or from any bugs, viruses, Trojan horses or other destructive or harmful code, resulting from your use of the Website.
RADAR may make changes to the Website, or to any related content, functionality, or services, at any time, without notice.
These disclaimers apply to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
Limitation of Liability