Careers with RadarFirst
At RadarFirst, we are committed to providing our customers with the most innovative and valuable platform to manage their response to privacy and security incidents involving regulated data.
Choosing a career with RadarFirst means joining a team filled with smart, thoughtful, and forward-thinking contributors who are experts at what they do. We work hard, but we also encourage and support a healthy work/life balance.
We offer a generous package of benefits and perks that make this a great place to work, including:
- Comprehensive wellness benefits that include “platinum” level, medical, prescription, vision and dental insurance, with premiums paid 90% by the company for employees and their dependents.
- Basic Life, AD&D and Disability plans provided at no cost, with voluntary supplemental options available.
- 401K and Pre-Tax spending accounts for Medical, Dependent and Commuter expenses
- Generous PTO and Holiday time off policies
- Community outreach programs to encourage giving back to our community.
- On-site amenities such as indoor bike racks, showers, lockers, gym facilities, and a bike fix-it station.
- Regular company-wide events, lunches, Friday breakfasts, game nights, outings, and company parties.
- Casual work environment in an ideal central location, close to great food, shopping, and transportation options.
Equity & Inclusion
RadarFirst is committed to cultivating & maintaining a culture that is equitable, inclusive, diverse, and just.
We commit to centering equity in our practices and policies regarding recruitment, hiring, compensation & benefits, career advancement, learning & development, promotions, and more. We do this through input from our cross-functional HR Advisory Committee which reviews policies & procedures before finalizing.
In 2020 we…
- Had 3/4 of employees participate in the Whiteness at Work Webinar Series by The Adaway Group
- Had 3/4 of employees complete Ally Skills training
- Became a PDXWIT sponsor
- Increased our community service hours
In 2021 and beyond we continue to…
- Center the experience and asks of our underrepresented employees
- Share monthly educational opportunities around equity in the workplace
- Increase our community engagement by focusing volunteer efforts on racial equity
- Participate in anti-racism trainings
- Stay accountable by transparent tracking of our commitments and efforts
We commit to doing this work this year, next year, and every year after.