Radar provides privacy and legal professionals with a complete solution for efficiently managing the lifecycle of incident response, from multi-factor incident risk assessment to notification in the case of a breach.
Streamlining a Multi-Step and Complex Process
Compliance with data breach regulatory and contractual notification obligations can be complex and time consuming. Once it has been determined that an incident requires notification, there is a need for managing the notification process including generating notification letters to multiple individuals, regulatory agencies and business clients.
Staying on top of notification deadlines, format and content requirements brings additional complexity and creates risk. The Notification Letters Module in Radar enables seamless creation and management of notification letters to help manage the complete incident response lifecycle.
Close the Loop: Printing Notification Letters
Users create a master template for all notification content (including letterhead details like company logo) to ensure consistency across notification letters. Users are then able to create incident-specific notification letters for individuals, regulatory agencies and clients, and print the letters directly from Radar. All letters are maintained in a repository associated with the incident, providing additional coverage should an audit occur.
- Create and maintain a master template for efficient and consistent letter generation
- Create letters for individuals, regulatory agencies, and business clients
- Customize letters by overriding the master template content and including incident-specific information such as discovery date and regulated data
- Print letters directly from Radar
- Maintain a single repository of all letters associated with an incident
- Easily track all notification letters generated
Explore How Radar Works
Make the Right Notification Decisions with Less Effort
Radar is the only solution with automated risk scoring and breach notification decision-support, helping you avoid the pitfalls of over- and under-notifying.
Ready to see more? Request a demo today.
Thank you for your interest! A member of our team will be in contact with you shortly.