At RADAR, we are committed to providing our customers with the most innovative and valuable platform to manage their response to privacy and security incidents involving regulated data. We are a pioneer in the privacy field, recognized for our innovation and contributions to the privacy industry and the Portland tech community.
Choosing a career with RADAR means joining a team filled with smart, thoughtful, and forward-thinking contributors who are experts at what they do. We work hard, but we also encourage and support a healthy work/life balance. We offer a generous package of benefits and perks that make this a great place to work, including:
- Comprehensive wellness benefits that include “platinum” level, medical, prescription, vision and dental insurance, with premiums paid 90% by the company for employees and their dependents.
- Basic Life, AD&D and Disability plans provided at no cost, with voluntary supplemental options available.
- 401K and Pre-Tax spending accounts for Medical, Dependent and Commuter expenses
- Generous PTO and Holiday time off policies
- Community outreach programs to encourage giving back to our community both as a group and individually.
- On-site amenities such as indoor bike racks, showers, lockers, gym facilities, and a bike fix-it station.
- Regular company-wide events, lunches, Friday breakfasts, game nights, outings, and company parties.
- Casual work environment in an ideal central location, close to great food, shopping, and transportation options.
Current Open Positions