Consero Chief Ethics & Compliance Officer ForumCoral Gables, FL
Date: December 10 – 12, 2023
The global marketplace has never been more complex, and the compliance and ethics function has never been more demanding.
Heads of corporate compliance and ethics face as challenging a task as any corporate executives across the globe. Charged with keeping their companies out of trouble amidst a dynamic and sophisticated landscape of regulation, these leaders shoulder an immense burden in building a path to long-term corporate success.
Join RadarFirst at the Consero Chief Ethics & Compliance Officer Forum in December. We can’t wait to see you!
Forum At A Glance
- Multi-day experiences hosted at high-end destinations
- Seamless blend of active panel discussions and intimate breakout sessions
- Thoughtfully incorporated business meetings and engaging down-time opportunities
Hear from RadarFirst
Date: Monday, December 11 at 8:30 – 9:20 AM ET
Though resources in the Legal/Compliance/Risk field are limited, the regulatory and controls environment is increasing. This panel will feature practical examples on what compliance officers are doing despite these challenges.
Moderator: Lauren Wallace, CIPP/US, CIPM, FIP, Chief Privacy Officer and General Counsel, RadarFirst
- Andrew Dunbar, Senior Vice President and Chief Compliance Officer, Herbalife
- Jennifer McGee, Senior Vice President and Chief Global Compliance Officer, Otsuka Pharmaceutical Companies
- Martha Sarra, Vice President and Chief Ethics & Compliance Officer, The Kroger Co.
- Michael Spencer, Chief Counsel and Chief Ethics & Compliance Officer Rimini Street, Inc.
- Q VanBenschoten, Chief Compliance Officer, Americas Intertek