Radar® is an award-winning SaaS solution for managing data privacy and security incidents involving sensitive personal information and complying with federal, state, and international data breach regulations – including GDPR.
The Situation: Incident Risk Assessment Compliance
Organizations that hold regulated data in industries such as finance, insurance, and healthcare must comply with data breach notification laws of each U.S. state, as well as all applicable federal laws such as the HIPAA Final Breach Notification Rule and the Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act (GLBA) and international regulations such as the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). These regulations impose strict breach notification requirements on data breaches involving sensitive information.
The challenge for organizations is that each incident must be assessed in accordance with the federal, state, and international laws where the entity conducts business or the affected individuals resides.
Every incident is unique and requires detailed documentation and a consistent incident risk assessment to determine if the incident qualifies for any exceptions or meets the compromise standard according to applicable laws. Compliance requires detailed knowledge of changing regulatory requirements and exception provisions in breach notification laws. A recent survey showed that organizations are typically spending 50 percent more time on risk assessment, documentation, and reporting since new federal rules came into effect.
The Solution: Radar
Radar is a patented and secure SaaS solution that helps organizations comply with federal, state, and international breach notification laws. Radar is up-to-date with all state, federal, and international data breach notification requirements.
Radar guides users through a consistent and intuitive process for profiling and scoring any data privacy or security incident to determine whether the incident is a data breach. Radar generates an incident specific response plan and notification guidelines according to the federal, state, and international laws. Radar provides all the required documentation to support the organization’s burden of proof obligation under the breach laws.
Why Use Radar?
Radar enables organizations to:
- Bring consistency and efficiency in conducting automated, multi-factor risk assessments.
- Comply with data breach notification laws using Radar’s patented Breach Guidance Engine™.
- Stay current with ever-changing breach notification rules and obligations.
- Stay organized by storing all incident assessment documentation, breach notifications, incident response, and audit logs in one location.
- Manage the complete lifecycle of regulatory and contractual incident response, from discovery and documentation to remediation and notification.
- Allow multiple users to collaborate during incident assessment for a more efficient, scalable workflow.
- Perform analysis to identify trends and areas for improvement and risk mitigation.
Explore How Radar Works
Make the Right Notification Decisions with Less Effort
Radar is the only solution with automated risk scoring and breach notification decision-support, helping you avoid the pitfalls of over- and under-notifying.
Ready to see more? Request a demo today.
Thank you for your interest! A member of our team will be in contact with you shortly.