Consero Chief Privacy ForumHuntington Beach, CA
Protection of a company’s data is an existential mandate.
Those responsible for protecting employee and consumer data face a growing variety of threats of increasing frequency and sophistication. The success of these executives truly has never been as important as it is today.
Topics for discussion include:
- Keeping Up-to-Date With Global Privacy Updates
- Identifying and Reducing Risks Relating to the Use of Third Parties
- Addressing Data, Ethics, and Anonymization Issues
- Exploring Different Structures and the Organization of Peer Privacy Programs
- Leading Privacy Program Assurance and Continuous Improvement
- Privacy’s Role in Data Governance
- Using Metrics and Data Analytics To Drive Privacy Strategy, Business Engagement, and Customer Satisfaction
- Examining Privacy in the Ad Tech Ecosystem
- GDPR and Data Transfers 2.0: Navigating Post-Schrems II
As Customer Success Manager, Sierra oversees three distinct functions: Product Support, Customer Experience, and Implementation.
Kristina Wright has over fifteen years of experience in Marketing, spanning multiple industries, focus areas, and organization sizes.
Lauren Wallace is a tech and privacy attorney and business executive, with both in-house and large law firm experience, and specializations in technology transactions and global privacy law.