Jun 5-7 2022
Consero Chief Privacy ForumHuntington Beach, CA
Protection of a company’s data is an existential mandate.
Those responsible for protecting employee and consumer data face a growing variety of threats of increasing frequency and sophistication. The success of these executives truly has never been as important as it is today.
Topics for discussion include:
- Keeping Up-to-Date With Global Privacy Updates
- Identifying and Reducing Risks Relating to the Use of Third Parties
- Addressing Data, Ethics, and Anonymization Issues
- Exploring Different Structures and the Organization of Peer Privacy Programs
- Leading Privacy Program Assurance and Continuous Improvement
- Privacy’s Role in Data Governance
- Using Metrics and Data Analytics To Drive Privacy Strategy, Business Engagement, and Customer Satisfaction
- Examining Privacy in the Ad Tech Ecosystem
- GDPR and Data Transfers 2.0: Navigating Post-Schrems II
Sierra Evans Sr. Manager, Customer Success
As Customer Success Manager, Sierra oversees three distinct functions: Product Support, Customer Experience, and Implementation.
Kristina Wright Director of Marketing
Kristina Wright has over fifteen years of experience in Marketing, spanning multiple industries, focus areas, and organization sizes.
Lauren Wallace Chief Privacy Officer & General Counsel
Lauren Wallace is a tech and privacy attorney and business executive, with both in-house and large law firm experience, and specializations in technology transactions and global privacy law.