As the global standard for privacy incident response and management, Radar® Privacy offers automated privacy incident risk assessments and obligation notification decisioning support for data privacy regulations worldwide.
The De Facto Global Standard
In 2019, Radar® Privacy began an expansion into global data privacy laws. The expansion marked a critical milestone in 2023: All jurisdictions worldwide are now supported by the Radar® Breach Assessment Engine, which powers Radar® Privacy, if they meet the following criteria:
- Recognized by the United Nations
- Population of at least 1 million residents
- Have passed a federal-level privacy law containing breach notification obligations which will take effect by the end of 2023 With 200 state, federal, national, and international data privacy regulations supported—and counting— the award-winning Radar® Privacy has set a new bar in privacy incident management and response, and is the only solution to offer automated notification obligation recommendations on a global scale.
Radar® Privacy’s Global Reach Continues
RadarFirst remains committed to achieving complete global coverage for data privacy regulations within Radar® Privacy. Upcoming goals and ongoing commitments include:
- Currently, we provide coverage for all countries which have relevant laws in effect
- For those countries without relevant laws in effect (approximately 80), we will add incident documentation coverage by Q1 2024
- RadarFirst is constantly monitoring emerging legislation and will add or adjust coverage as needed