Privacy-related incidents are inevitable.
In today’s regulatory climate, you are required to have an incident response plan and process.
The quality of your processes and tools determines how your organization will fare in the event of a future audit or legal action.
In this how to guide, we look at best practices established by several leading financial, healthcare, and governmental organizations and detail:
- Challenges of privacy incident response
- The basics of consistency and compliance
- How to document to prove consistency
- Data for continuous improvement
- The bigger picture of privacy incident response