A Special Edition of The Privacy Collective
Privacy After Dark
During this session, we cover several topics that one might find lurking beneath the surface of everyday privacy operations.
- Things that go bump in the night
- Unspeakable horrors lying in wait
- What raps on the chamber door
- (Host) Zelda Olentia, Lead Product Manager, Regulatory Analysis & Content at RadarFirst
- Emmi Bane, Senior Privacy Program Manager at HP
- Kate Lipinski, Privacy Program Manager at HP
Please have a peek at some of our speakers’ recommended authors and titles… if you dare!
- “The Battle for your Brain” by Nita Farahany
- Author Ken Liu
- Ancillary Justice by Anne Leckie
- Rose/House by Arkady Martine
- Voices in the Code by David G. Robinson
- Privacy in Context by Helen Nissenbaum
- Little Eyes by Samantha Schweblin
Explore Upcoming Events
Schedule a Demo of Radar® Privacy
We have received your request for a demo of Radar® Privacy. A member of our team will be in contact with you within 2 business days!