The data privacy impacts of this global pandemic are profound.
As we’ve heard from many of you, rapid and disruptive change has brought about unique challenges to business operations and maintaining the privacy interests of clients, patients, and employees, while maintaining the security of their personal information.
We hope you will join us as we collectively work together to drive forward in this new operating norm.
Every other week we’ll bring you peers and thought leaders from privacy, compliance, and legal to share their insights and answer your questions.
We’ll share relevant, helpful resources that provide best practices and applicable strategies to help manage challenges and surface innovative solutions.
Engage with peers, brainstorm, share insights, and more. Collective members can join an exclusive LinkedIn group to get the conversation started.
Join The Privacy Collective
By joining The Privacy Collective, you will receive curated content right in your inbox every other week. In these bi-weekly installments we will discuss timely issues, address new privacy challenges, and learn from our collective wisdom and insights.
Membership is free!
- Blogs and other content designed to help you cope with current and evergreen challenges, including interviews with your privacy peers
- Invitations to join virtual Q&A and panel sessions featuring your privacy peers and industry thought leaders addressing critical operational and regulatory topics
- Opportunities to join your peers for virtual community networking sessions
- An exclusive invitation to join The Privacy Collective LinkedIn Group
Become a Member Today
Virtual Sessions and Additional Resources
Deputy Privacy Officer
Independence Blue Cross
Thursday, June 24 | 11:00am PST / 2:00pm EST
Join us for a live discussion with Laura Rieben, Deputy Privacy Officer at Independence Blue Cross, as we spotlight the health insurance industry in a conversation around privacy incident management.
In this session we will explore:
- Incident response and risk mitigation the health insurance industry
- Best practices for incident management data and reporting
- The Interoperability & Patient Access Rule