The data privacy impacts of this global pandemic are profound.
As we’ve heard from many of you, rapid and disruptive change has brought about unique challenges to business operations and maintaining the privacy interests of clients, patients, and employees, while maintaining the security of their personal information.
We hope you will join us as we collectively work together to drive forward in this new operating norm.
Every other week we’ll bring you peers and thought leaders from privacy, compliance, and legal to share their insights and answer your questions.
We’ll share relevant, helpful resources that provide best practices and applicable strategies to help manage challenges and surface innovative solutions.
Engage with peers, brainstorm, share insights, and more. Collective members can join an exclusive LinkedIn group to get the conversation started.
Join The Privacy Collective
By joining The Privacy Collective, you will receive curated content right in your inbox every other week. In these bi-weekly installments we will discuss timely issues, address new privacy challenges, and learn from our collective wisdom and insights.
Membership is free!
- Blogs and other content designed to help you cope with current and evergreen challenges, including interviews with your privacy peers
- Invitations to join virtual Q&A and panel sessions featuring your privacy peers and industry thought leaders addressing critical operational and regulatory topics
- Opportunities to join your peers for virtual community networking sessions
- An exclusive invitation to join The Privacy Collective LinkedIn Group
Become a Member Today
Virtual Sessions and Additional Resources
Director of Global Data Privacy & Protection
Thursday, January 28th at 10am PT / 1pm ET
Join us for a live discussion with Victor Maciel, Director of Global Data Privacy & Protection Office at Raymond James, as we examine incident response management in 2021. As data breaches grow in regularity, we will explore just how to stay on top of a variety of incident types and the inherent challenges of balancing efficiency and accuracy in the incident response lifecycle.
In this session we will address:
- Incident variety
- Challenges of a thorough investigation
- Organization-wide training
**1 CPE credit awarded per session. Instructions will be provided following each live session.